Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

...Lovely Lilies


Morning! Last night we had the Gina K new stamp release - there's a ton of new goodies available over at Gina's - to see all the new stuff pop over here.

My new set is called Lovely Lilies and it's a layering set that you can use in a few different ways. Here's what it looks like:
http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2950&categoryId=16

The main Lily image comes broken down into three solid layers plus a line art outline, plus a separate stamen stamp, and you can use all of these together or you can use only a couple of the layers, or maybe just the lineart outline - that's a good option if you like to colour with copics or pencils, or maybe watercolours.

Just in case you could use a little help putting these together I have a little graphic for you:


I'm still working on a video, but I can tell you right now that my favourite way to stamp these is to begin with the darker colour first and then stamp the medium tone over that finishing up with the lightest tone, it is way easy to line them up when you do it this way. Thanks for popping in, if you have any questions, just leave me a comment :)

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card and gorgeous set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. If I think of it next order I will add this to my supply. I passed it up for other things as I try to limit my spending. The key word here is "try". Hahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking Claire!! I love orange on black, and this card really needs to be framed!! So beautiful!! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!